HR is complicated. The solution is not.
The e2r™ team of certified HR professionals and employment lawyers have been offering HR peace of mind to Canadian businesses for over 21 years.
Trusted support at fees you can afford....think coffee budget!
As a member YOU decide how much written support you need when YOU need it!
- Unlimited HR & employment law advice provided by your dedicated team of employment/labour lawyers & certified HR professionals
- Labour relations matters including interpretation of collective agreements and response to grievances
- Regular updates regarding human resources and employment/labour law matters via Alerts & monthly webinars
- Member Portal including policies, how-to-guides, template documents, trainings & employment standards charts
- Member Benefits exclusive offers from a selected group of our preferred partners! Services include background checks, immigration law support, handbook digitization, and much more!
- Unlimited written advice & support including:
- Employment agreements
- Performance communications
- Termination letters
- Employee communications
- Job descriptions
- Assistance with labour relations documentation including replies to grievances and union/employee communications
- Medical file management
- Mergers and acquisitions support
- Annual update of e2r™ customized employee handbook
- Includes Plus™ Add-on
- Development of HR infrastructure including:
- Performance management
- Recruitment (resume vetting, initial telephone screens & short list)
- Exit interviews
- Fully customized employee handbook
- Harassment investigations & reports
- HR Listen
- Employer collective bargaining response to union proposals
- e2r™ Advisor led training
e2r™ Member Portal
Membership has its perks
Explore a variety of resources to elevate your HR expertise!
Looking to boost your HR knowledge and skills? You’re in the right place! Our Member Portal provides a wide array of resources to support your HR journey. From informative documents to webinars, engaging trainings, and detailed how-to-guides, we offer everything you need in one convenient location. Stay ahead in HR and maximize your efforts with our extensive resource collection.
Take a glimpse into your Member Portal.
Company-wide, multi-user login, and easy-to-use search function.
Exclusive offers from a selected group of our preferred partners! Services include background checks, immigration law support, handbook digitization, and much more!
Stay informed with new and important hr and employment law developments via our bi-weekly Alerts and monthly HR-In-A-Car episodes.
2023 Round Up
Happy New Year! As we move in to 2024, we’ve highlighted below some important legal decisions in employment law last year: Giving Consideration to Oral Agreements In Dornan v. New.. Read more
Employers, beware! “Just Cause” Termination Challenges Heard via Summary Judgment
In a recent Alberta decision, McDonald v Sproule Management GP Limited, the judge granted summary judgment instead of a trial to determine an employee’s wrongful dismissal claim against their former.. Read more
Want your day in court? Be careful what you ask for!
There appears to be a recent trend, perhaps reflective of court backlogs and a frustrated judiciary, whereby employers who are overly aggressive, make false claims or decline a reasonable settlement.. Read more
Ontario Legislative Updates
Further to our last Alert, here are some additional legislative updates that employers should be aware of. Working For Workers, 2023 On October 26, 2023 the Working for Workers Act,.. Read more